Fall came like clockwork this year. September 1st and the weather was much cooler this morning that I had to tell the kids to wear a jacket to school this morning. Summer is my favorite season, but I started following in love with fall after the birth of my kids. A couple years after they were born we started our Family Fall Bucket list. I recommend a family fall list just to spend time with the family. We get so caught up in everyday life that spending time not doing chores or catching up on one thing or another. Our family bucket list gets our family intentional fun time that we can schedule on our calendar to enjoy each other.
Making this list is simple, but you can definitely get creative. Every year this list grows as my kids love fall. It’s their favorite season. Here is some things on our list (and checkout the free printable for your family below).
Lenze Family Fall Bucket List
1-Going camping. Check out our favorite Indiana camping sites.
2. Go apple picking.
3. Bake an apple pie.
4. Make caramel apples.
5. Carve a pumpkin.
6. Have monthly bonfire with friends and family.
7. Go on a hayride.
8. Go to a football tailgate party.
9. Take family photos.
10. Plant fall flowers.
11. Go to the farmer’s market.
12. Check out Conner Prairie on Smithsonian Magazine Museum Day Live ( free admission at select museums in various states on September 24)
13. Bake and decorate cookies.
14. Take a nature walk at Fort Ben. Harrison State Park.
15. Go to a Harvest Festival.
16. Make chili.
17. Check out Indy Donut Festival.
18. Roast pumpkin seeds.
19. Watch The Nightmare Before Christmas.
20. Watch Hocus Pocus.
21. Take a family road trip.
22. Make homemade cocoa.
23. Make Fall potpourri.
24. Go fishing at the Fort.
25. Check Fishers Free Fall “Movies in the Park”.
26. Go to Conner Prairie’s “Headless Horseman”
27. Go to Halloween Zoo Boo.
28. Go to the Indiana Balloon Fest.
29. Make a thankful tree.
30. Have a Fall scavenger hunt.
Download Your Free Fall Bucket List