With Halloween quickly approaching, Ocean Prime Indianapolis has the perfect drink to get everyone into the spooky spirit of the season. The Berries and Bubbles, which features a piece of the dry ice, is the perfect cocktail to add a bit of Halloween flare to your celebration. Creating a billow of brume from the dry ice and bubbles that are reminiscent of a witch’s cauldron, this is the perfect drink to celebrate the season. Whether you are enjoying the cocktail at Ocean Prime or making it home for your Halloween party, it is a Halloween must.
Below is the full Berries and Bubbles recipe. If you are interested in including this in your outlet or mentioning in your Halloween roundup, please let me know. If you need a photo of the cocktail, please let me know as well. Thanks for the consideration and I hope you have a spooky day.
Berries and Bubbles Halloween Cocktail
- 1 ¼ oz. Belvedere Citrus Vodka
- ¾ oz. Crème de Cassis
- 1 ½ oz. sour mix
- 1 oz. Domaine Chandon Brut
- Fresh berries
- Dry ice
- Combine Belvedere Citrus Vodka, Crème de Cassis and sour in mixing tin.
- Add ice, shake vigorously and strain into a chilled martini glass containing a spoonful of berries and a piece of dry ice.
- Finish cocktail with a float of Domaine Chandon Brut.