I remember when I first had apple fritters. It was at a local donut shop. Soon after I discovered them, they were always out. As much as I love just grabbing them, they weren’t available so I discovered that I could make air fryer apple fritters that were just as good and fresh.
Air Fryer Apple Fritter Ingredients
You will need the following items to make the apple fritters.
- baking powder
- apples, peeled, cored and chopped
How to Make Air Fryer Apple Fritters
- Set the air fryer to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl whisk together the flour, baking powder, sugar and cinnamon.
- Add the eggs and milk and stir to combine.
- Incorporate the apples, the dough should hold together.
- Scoop out around ⅓ cup of dough into the basket of the air fryer. Brush with oil and fry for 8 minutes.
- With the help of a small spatula, flip the apple fritter, brush the other side with oil and cook for 3 more minutes.
- Repeat the process with the rest of the dough.
- Drizzle with icing and serve. [mv_create key=”16″ thumbnail=”https://becoming-family.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Air-Fryer-Apple-Fritters.jpg” title=”Air Fryer Apple Fritters” type=”recipe”] Like this recipe? Please pin for later and leave a rating!