Have you tried to make Instant pot hot chocolate? I have this Instant Pot Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate that I wanted to share because it is delicious and it is easy to make. It is also a switch up from just plain hot chocolate. Also, this would go great with hot chocolate bombs with marshmallows inside.
- heavy cream
- cocoa powder
- semi sweet chocolate, chopped
- salted caramel
How to Make Instant Pot Hot Chocolate
- Set the Instant Pot on the saute setting. Add all the ingredients and whisk vigorously until incorporated. Bring to a simmer and cook for 4 minutes or until the chocolate is melted and combined.
- Press the Keep Warm button to keep your hot chocolate nice and warm until you’re ready to serve! Serve topped with heavy cream and a salted caramel drizzle.
Tips & Tricks
You can also cook it in the slow cooker. Just set on high for 2 hours.
If you want your chocolate to be super thick mix 3 tbsp milk with 1 tbsp cornstarch. Add it to the hot chocolate and stir until desired consistency.
If you want to make plain instant pot hot chocolate, just replace salted caramel with vanilla.
[mv_create key=”22″ thumbnail=”https://becoming-family.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Instant-Pot-Hot-Chocolate-1.jpg” title=”Instant Pot Hot Chocolate” type=”recipe”]RELATED POSTS
- Easy and Amazing Hot Chocolate Bomb Recipes
- How to Make Delicious Camping Smores
- 50 Date Night Ideas For Married Couples