Oatmeal cottage cheese pancakes are a healthy pancakes that does not compromise on good taste. Sometimes we think we have to give up taste when we eat healthy foods. Well, you don’t. Give your kids a hearty & delicious breakfast.
Cottage Cheese Pancakes Ingredients
- fashioned oats
- baking powder
- cottage cheese
- vanilla extract
- ground cinnamon
- maple syrup (optional)
How to Make Pancakes
- In a blender or food processor bowl, pulse the oats and baking powder together until the mixture resembles a coarse flour.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix until combined.
- Ladle the pancake batter by the ¼ cupful into a greased pan or griddle over medium to medium-low heat.
- Cook until bubbles start to form on the surface of the pancake batter, then gently flip to the other side and cook until the underside of the pancake starts to turn golden brown and the middle is set.
- Top with butter & syrup or your favorite toppings, and serve.
- If the batter is too thick, then continue adding in milk by the tablespoonful to reach your desired consistency. The batter may also thicken as it sits, while you cook your pancakes. Simply repeat this process with the milk by the tablespoonful to thin the batter out before ladling more into your pan.
- If using mashed banana, be sure to use one that is ripe or super-ripe. It’ll be easier to mash and the sugars will have developed, lending natural sweetness and more banana flavor to the pancakes.
[mv_create title=”Cottage cheese pancakes” key=”9″ thumbnail=”https://becoming-family.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/How-to-Make-Oatmeal-Cottage-Cheese-Pancakes.jpg” type=”recipe”]