With Halloween quickly approaching, Ocean Prime Indianapolis has the perfect drink to get everyone into the spooky spirit of the season. The Berries and Bubbles, which features a piece of the dry ice, is the perfect cocktail to add a bit of Halloween flare to your celebration. Creating a billow of brume from the dry ice and bubbles that are reminiscent of a witch’s cauldron, this is the perfect drink to celebrate the Halloween season. Whether you are enjoying the cocktail at Ocean Prime or making it home for your Halloween party, it is a Halloween must.
Can’t make it Ocean Prime or simply just cannot get enough of this delicious and fun cocktail. Well, you are in luck. We have the recipe for you. So you can make and enjoy at home or make up a batch for all your Halloween festivities. Either way – here is the recipe below.
Berries and Bubbles Halloween Cocktail
- 1 ¼ oz. Belvedere Citrus Vodka
- ¾ oz. Crème de Cassis
- 1 ½ oz. sour mix
- 1 oz. Domaine Chandon Brut
- Fresh berries
- Dry ice
- Combine Belvedere Citrus Vodka, Crème de Cassis and sour in mixing tin.
- Add ice, shake vigorously and strain into a chilled martini glass containing a spoonful of berries and a piece of dry ice.
- Finish cocktail with a float of Domaine Chandon Brut.
We hope that you enjoy this unique and fun Halloween cocktail as it is great for guest or a upcoming Halloween party. Make sure you pin this recipe and share with your friends.