Shop Local – Indianapolis Businesses to Support this Holiday Season
This past week, I had the the pleasure checking out a hosted small businesses by local women at a blogger event. With the holidays coming up, supporting women and supporting small businesses is always something I think about. So, if you are looking to support and shop local this holiday season I have some gems to share from clothing to pure relaxation.
Cher from Behind the Chair – Hair
For all the mamas with natural curly hair ( or daughter’s with natural curly hair) this one is for you. Looking for a knowledgeable and good stylist who knows curly hair, check out Cher. Just talking to her she knows her stuff about natural hair. She’s DevaCut certified if you looking for a new do this holiday season. Check out her IG – CherfromBehindtheChair.
Beauty by Dania – Makeup
My favorite kind of makeup is simple, easy and natural.I mean between being a wife and mom, there’s work and nursing school and just life. I need easy and simple. Dania from Lasting Beauty by Dania helped me with that and helped me spice things up this holiday season with a great lipstick. I never tried Lipsense, but got a great shade that I love already. Please she was patience with this mama who very picky.
Muscle Mama Massage Mobile Wellness – Massage
Every mama this holiday season should get a massage ( or two or three). There are so many benefits of getting a massage. Erica runs a mobile massage business so that means she can come to you! Plus it does not cost an arm and a leg to do so. So schedule your massage when you hubby is home with the kids and then take a nice nap after wards or a warm bath. Reach out to her on Facebook – Muscle Mama Massage Mobile Wellness
Unplug Soy Candles
Love candles? Natural, handcrafted candles that smell great? Unplug soy candles has great smelling candles that are environmentally friendly. Their candles are:
- 100% pure soy wax from soybeans grown in the U.S.
- Premium all-natural fragrance oils
- Lead-free cotton wicks
You can get 15% off of your purchase through Tuesday November 13th with code BECFAMILY! Purchase here : Unplug Soy Candles
KW Style – Fashion
Kelly and Wendy from KW style have you covered in trendy clothing from Agnes & Dora and Stella & Dot. They had the cutest setup and gave me closet inspirations. You can check out the FB live from the blogger’s night. Also, you can check out their other videos about clothing fashion, which are super helpful. You can also check out what they have and shop on their page. Love! Check out their facebook page is KWstyle.
Thank you Susan Baroncini-Moe for putting this amazing event together. If you are a small business owner check out her book Business in Blue Jeans. Also, thanks for the amazing popcorn from Just Pop In!, DeBrand Fine Chocolates for the chocolates a Sweeties for the amazing desserts.
Looking for more ways to support and shop local? Check out our Indianapolis Etsy Gift Guide for more gift ideas to support local businesses.
– KW Style (@shopKWStyle, shopKWStyle.com)
– Erica Johnson/Muscle Mama Massage Mobile Wellness (Facebook.com/musclemama526)
– Dakota and Dragonfly Salon (@dragonflysalonfishers, @dakotadoinghair, Facebook.com/dragonflysalonfishers)
– Cher/Cher Behind the Chair (@cherbehindthechair, cherbehindthechair.com)
– Dania Whittey/Senegence (@lastingbeautybydania)
– Unplug Soy Candles (@unplugsoycandles, unplugsoycandles.com, remember your 15% off code is good until Tuesday)
– Just Pop In! (@justpopin, justpopinpopcorn.com)
– DeBrand Fine Chocolates (@debrandfinechoc, debrand.com)
– Susan Baroncini-Moe/Business in Blue Jeans/BounceBack Artist (@suebmoe, @bouncebackartist, bouncebackartist.com)